There are many ways you can help Hope House Babies Home.
• Commit to a regular monthly donation.
• Make a one off donation towards either the day-to-day costs purchase of land on which to build a permanent home.
• Hold special fund-raising events.
• Spread the word by telling friends, family and colleagues.
• Visit and volunteer at the home!
As you may imagine 20 babies go through a lot of milk, food and nappies! It is only with the generosity of people from both Kenya and overseas that Hope House is able to pay the basic costs of running the Home such as: rent; staff; and medical bills, so we can continue caring for the children. We are grateful to receive many donations of foodstuffs, toys, clothes and baby items from people in Kenya.
Farewell to Susan
After over 9 years at Hope House, we are all very sad to say goodbye...